Olive cake with artichoke tomato filling and a herbal puff
- 125 gram black olive for the cake
- 150 gram flour for the cake
- 0.5 bag baking powder for the cake
- 20 gram old cheese for the cake
- 2 egg for the cake
- 100 milliliters buttermilk for the cake
- 1 liter yogurt for the yoghurt sauce
- 30 gram flat leaf parsley for the yoghurt sauce
- 100 milliliters sunflower oil for the yoghurt sauce
- 6 tomato for the filling
- 1 pot artichoke hearts for the filling
- 2 tablespoon olive oil for the filling
- 2 shallot for the filling
- 2 clove garlic for the filling
- 4 laurel leaf for the filling
- 5 twig flat leaf parsley for the filling
- 2 lemon for the filling
- 5 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar for the filling
- 60 gram sesame seed for the garnish
- 10 gram dried oregano for the garnish
- 3 boom chives for the garnish
For the filling, cross the bottom of the tomatoes crosswise, place them for a few seconds in boiling water and pull off the skin. Remove the seeds and cut the flesh into small cubes.
Cut the artichokes into small cubes. Heat the oil in a pan on a low setting and let the shallot simmer with the garlic, bay leaf and a pinch of salt until the shallot is translucent. Turn off the heat source and add the artichoke, tomato and parsley.
Grate the peel of the lemons and add the lemon zest and balsamic vinegar to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
To garnish, toast the sesame seeds in a dry, hot frying pan and let cool. Mix the sesame with the oregano and chives.
Divide the artichoke tomato filling over the center of the pastry dogs and spray the seasoning onto it. Sprinkle the cake with the sesame-melange.
Blogs that might be interesting
10 minSnackflour, smoked paprika, paprika, egg, fine bread crumb, , onion, avocado, garlic, chili powder, Greek yoghurt, lemon juice, basil,crispy onion rings with yoghurt avocado dip
20 minSmall dishsmall zucchini, olive oil, ricotta, oregano, garlic, lemon, parma ham,zucchini cannelloni
30 minSnackflour, sugar, sugar, baking powder, dried yeast, egg yolk, sea salt, White chocolate, milk chocolate,choco pretzels
15 minSmall dishlettuce, frozen peas, egg salad, leg ham, chives, chives,lettuce snacks