- 500 gram tofu
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 hamburger bun
- 8 pickle
- 1 Red onion
- 0.5 lettuce
- 2 Red pepper for the marinade
- 3 spring / forest onion for the marinade
- 2 tablespoon thyme for the marinade
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger for the marinade
- 2 tablespoon vinegar for the marinade
- 2 tablespoon apple vinegar for the marinade
- 1 tablespoon honey for the marinade
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste for the marinade
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup for the marinade
Cut or cut the tofu into 1.5 cm thick circles. Puree the ingredients for the marinade with a hand blender and marinate the tofu for at least 1 hour.
Roast the tofu on the barbecue or bake in 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan on both sides a little blackened. Brush the rolls with the rest of the oil and roast golden brown on both sides.
Spread the buns with mayonnaise and top with the tofu burgers, pickle, red onion and lettuce. Serve with fries and extra mayonnaise.
Blogs that might be interesting
10 minSide dishkiwis, freshly sour apples, walnut oil, lemon juice, honey, walnuts,kiwi-apple salad
20 minLunchflour, sunflower oil, dried yeast, mature cheese, garlic,indian garlic cheese naan
60 minSide dishRed onion, fresh basil, Tasty vine tomato, cucumber, Red wine vinegar, Italian bread roll, traditional olive oil, extra virgin olive oil,salad with bread and cucumber
30 minSide dishcorn cobs, olive oil, butter,grilled corn