Mackerel 'cooked' in whey with citrus and turnip
- 1 liter yogurt
- 2 lemon
- 4 mackerel fillets, natural
- 1 grapefruit for the dressing
- 50 milliliters lime juice for the dressing
- 200 milliliters orange juice for the dressing
- 40 gram harissa for the dressing
- 120 gram sugar for the dressing
- 250 milliliters vinegar for the dressing
- 3 teaspoon turmeric for the dressing
- 2 Red onion for the dressing
- 2 red grapefruit for the dressing
- 20 gram protein for the yoghurt sauce
- 40 gram grated horseradish for the yoghurt sauce
- 40 milliliters full yogurt for the yoghurt sauce
- 160 milliliters sunflower oil for the yoghurt sauce
- 800 gram coarse sea salt for the vegetables
- 60 gram protein for the vegetables
- 4 swede for the vegetables
Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Wash the cabbage grits well, peel them and halve them. Mix the salt with the protein.
Place the cabbage graters with the flat side down on the baking tray and cover them with the salt mixture. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
Mix the whey (draining of 1 l yoghurt) with the lemon juice and 10 grams of salt in a low bowl. Remove the skin from the mackerel and marinate the fish fillets in the draining liquid for about 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
Carefully remove the 'cooked' mackerel fillets from the moisture and keep them covered in the refrigerator. Serve the mackerel with the dressing, sweet sour onion, grapefruit and yoghurt sauce. Put the swede and add the salt crust open.
Serve the mackerel with the sweet sour red onion, grapefruit, citrus dressing and spray some yogurt sauce next to it. Put the swede and add the salt crust open.
Blogs that might be interesting
20 minSmall dishflour, flour, white caster sugar, butter, chocolate,tea bag cookies
25 minSnackflour, egg, bread-crumbs, Mac And Cheese, sunflower oil, chili sauce,mac and cheese bites
30 minSnackold white bread, half-to-half minced, egg, Red pepper, spring / forest onion, garlic, coconut grater, peanut butter with pieces of nut, coriander, oil,peanut footballs
15 minSmall disharugula, cucumber, filet Americain, spring / forest onion, Salmon Salad, tuna salad, Ham leek salad, curry powder,stuffed cucumber boats