Rice cake with cinnamon and apple-almond topping
- 200 gram flour
- 100 gram butter
- 300 milliliters milk for the filling
- 300 milliliters whipped cream for the filling
- 1 vanilla bean for the filling
- 160 gram desert rice for the filling
- 160 gram risotto rice for the filling
- 100 gram white caster sugar for the filling
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder for the filling
- 3 egg for the filling
- 250 gram sweet sour apple for the topping
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice for the topping
- 20 gram white caster sugar for the topping
- 50 gram white raisin for the topping
- 25 gram almond shavings for the topping
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease the pie shape. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to approximately 4 mm thick.
Sprinkle the cake tin with a little flour and gently press the dough into it. Cut the edges, place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom and fill with the baking tray filling.
Bake the cake base in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes. Remove the parchment paper with backing and let the bottom cool down on a grid.
In the meantime, beat the eggs and stir through the rice pudding. Pour this mixture on the bottom and bake for about 25 minutes in the middle of the oven.
Allow the cake to cool completely. Cut the apples for the topping into quarters. Remove the core and cut the segments into blocks.
Mix the apple with the lemon juice and the caster sugar and heat while stirring at a high setting until the sugar melts and lightly caramelises. Scoop the raisins through and allow to cool.
Spread the caramelized apple over the cake and sprinkle with the almond shavings.
Blogs that might be interesting
20 minDessertapples, sugar, ground cinnamon, lemon, chocolate chip cookies milk / pure / white,apple-chocolate 'crumble'
220 minDessertlong fingers, white caster sugar, unsalted butter, medium sized egg, free-range lawyer, gelatin, half pears in syrup, fresh cream, white caster sugar, cocoa powder,lawyer's pie
215 minDessertextra bitter chocolate, macaroons, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs (medium size), self-raising flour, salt, cream cheese natural, Raspberry Jam, whipped cream, butter to grease,chocolate bomb
25 minDessertBlueberry Jam, crème de cassis, Cake, strawberries, powdered sugar, whipped cream, sixlets shimmer silver,petits fours with forest fruits