Cheese board with homemade fig-orange chutney
A particularly tasty chutney thanks to the combination of figs, orange, aubergine and tomato cubes.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 Red onion
- 125 g dried figs
- 2 toe garlic
- 2 medium oranges cleaned up
- 390 g tomato cubes
- 1 el ras el hanout spices melange
- 1 tl salt
- 75 g granulated sugar
- 85 g Swiss Gruyere hard cheese
- 85 g Epoisses Crémier Germain redcurrant cheese broken
- 85 g Rouge 50 red breasted cheese broken
- 85 g Soignon petit Pouligny goat cheese broken
- 85 g Lanquetot petit Livarot white crust cheese broken
- 85 g Papillon Perail de brebis 55 goat cheese broken
- 85 g Roquefort 52 bluefin cheese broken
- 100 g sea salt butter
Cut the aubergine into pieces and the onions in half rings. Cut the figs into pieces and the garlic fine.
Grate the orange peel of the oranges and press the fruits.
Put the aubergine, onion, fig, garlic, orange zest and juice with the tomatoes, ras el hanout, salt and sugar in a thick-bottomed pan.
Bring to boil. Allow to simmer for 1 hour on low heat with the lid on the pan. Stir occasionally. Remove the lid from the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature in 1 hour. Serve with the cheeses and the butter.
Blogs that might be interesting
1.575 minDessertTiramisu, dark chocolate 72%,tiramisu ice cream bonbons
5 minDessertbaguettes, dried red fruit, fig jam, soft goat cheese, farm brie, Camembert, chaumes cheese, Roquefort,craft French cheese board
45 minDessertEggs, orange juice, cornstarch, white caster sugar, orange, powdered sugar, cinnamon powder, butter to grease,orange roll
10 minDessertfresh cream, vanilla bean, granulated sugar, ricotta, fresh strawberry, fresh raspberries,creamy ricotta and summer fruit puree