Luxury apple-pear tarts
- 100 gram flour
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 30 gram sugar
- 50 gram butter
- 0.5 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon dried cranberries for the filling
- 2 tablespoon raisins for the filling
- 2 tablespoon berry liqueur for the filling
- 2 tablespoon Red port for the filling
- 2 tablespoon Apple juice for the filling
- 75 gram white hazelnuts for the filling
- 75 gram white almonds for the filling
- 20 gram sugar for the filling
- 0.5 tablespoon cornstarch for the filling
- 0.5 egg for the filling
- 50 gram butter for the filling
- 1 great Apple for the filling
- 1 pear for the filling
- 250 milliliters whipped cream for the filling
Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Well the cranberries in the (lukewarm) berry liqueur.
Grind the hazelnuts with the sugar before filling. Add the cornstarch, the egg and 15 grams of butter and mix well. Set this mixture (frangipane) separately.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface. Line the cake tarts with the dough and divide the frangipane over it. Put the apple, pear and cranberries on it.
Melt the rest of the butter and spread over the fruit. Fry the tarts in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown and done.
Allow to cool completely and garnish with a quenelle of whipped cream.
Blogs that might be interesting
25 minSnacklemon juice, egg, white caster sugar, cocoa powder, vinegar, butter, powdered sugar, coffee,chocolate meringues with coffee cream
20 minDessertpowdered sugar, mascarpone, orange, orange, bitter chocolate, fresh mint,chocolate mascarpone with orange
160 minDessertsoft butter, white caster sugar, flour, egg yolks, limes, cornstarch, egg whites,foam cake with lime
280 minDessertRed pepper, chocolate extra pure 72%, fresh cream, unsalted butter, Blooker cocoa powder,spicy truffles