Sort ByRelevance
  • Ingredients
  • Diets
  • Allergies
  • Nutrition
  • Techniques
  • Cuisines
  • Time

Salt in whole fruit curd

  1. 0.13 gram of salt Product Amount of whole fruit curd 1 bowl (150 gram)

Do you want to eat less salt?

  1. Too much salt increases the risk of high blood pressure. 2 tips to eat less salt: 80% of the salt we eat comes from products that contain salt naturally or to which it has been added by manufacturers. If you make your own sauces, marinades, dressings or, for example, soup, you determine how much salt you add. The other 20% of the salt we eat, we add ourselves when cooking or at the table, to give the food flavor. But there are so many other, healthier seasonings, such as fresh or dried herbs. View more tips.

How does full-fat fruit curd fit into your diet?

  1. You now know how much salt there is in whole fruit curds. Do you want to know how much salt you take every day? In My Eetmeter you can keep track of what you eat and drink for a longer period of time. This online diary then calculates how much energy and nutrients you consume in total.

Different quantity or different product?

  1. Do you want to choose a different quantity or unit? You can adjust this in the calorie checker. You can also see how much salt it contains for a completely different product.

App 'Do I choose healthy?'

  1. With the calorie checker you get an average nutritional value for a product. But there may be differences per brand. For example, one pasta sauce is not the other pasta sauce. With the 'Kies I Healthy?' App you can also check the nutritional value of your favorite brand. With this app you can scan, search and easily compare products. View in Play Store View in App Store

Donate - Crypto: 0x742DF91e06acb998e03F1313a692FFBA4638f407