Filter
Reset
Sort ByRelevance
vegetarianvegetarian
Reset
  • Ingredients
  • Diets
  • Allergies
  • Nutrition
  • Techniques
  • Cuisines
  • Time
Without


Safe use of electricity and first aid for electrocution

  1. Practically everything in the house runs on electricity. Safe use of electricity in the home therefore has a high priority. Electricity has two very serious dangers. The first is electrocution, being energized. And by extension what to do with a victim if that happens unexpectedly. The second major danger is a short circuit and, as a result, a house fire. Checking the groups and the wiring, or the house installation, is reserved for professionals. It is advisable to have this check carried out, for example, every five years. There are many things that one should pay attention to as a resident regarding the safe use of electricity, such as not fiddling with an electrical appliance if it is broken to the correct use of extension cables and fitting covers for sockets when there are small children in the house.

Contents

  1. Electricity and insulation Ground fault Check cables Bathroom and electricity Dangers of electricity in the living room Bedroom DIY and electricity Electricity accidents Electrocution What to do

Electricity and insulation

  1. An electrical cable always heats up when current flows through it. Put simply, the thinner the power cord, the greater the power and the warmer the wire gets. Fuses cut the power before the power cord gets so hot that the insulation melts and burns

Check cables

  1. It is important to disconnect all power cords at regular intervals

Bathroom and electricity

  1. Using mains powered electrical appliances can be dangerous in the bathroom

Dangers of electricity in the living room

  1. Cords that squeeze across the floor are a major tripping hazard. Work electricity cables

Bedroom

  1. Replace an electric blanket regularly, and have the blanket checked annually. Do not wait for the wiring insulation to break or kink. Store these types of blankets properly to prevent breakage. Make sure that the lamp is in the socket

DIY and electricity

  1. Never use an extension cord that is thinner than the electrical appliance cord. The thinner cord will overheat. Always fully unwind cable reels. The current flowing through the cord produces heat. The thinner the wire, the stronger the current, the more heat is generated. During DIY work, a reel that has not been rolled out

Electricity accidents

  1. Electricity kills, make no mistake about that. It can also cause serious injuries such as burns and even cardiac arrest and suffocation. In an electrical accident

Electrocution

  1. As a first aid worker, think about your own safety first. It is of no use to anyone if you are also a victim of electrocution while providing first aid

  2. As a first aid worker, think about your own safety first. It is of no use to anyone if you also fall victim to electrocution while providing first aid



Donate - BNB: bnb16ghhqcjctncdczjpawnl36jduaddx5l4eysm5c